Monday, October 16, 2017

Murter Island Again? + the story behind my fluffy slippers


Hi guys,

The previous week I was on Murter Island, Croatia. If you follow my blog from the beginning you know that I was there before ( Link from the post ). I love this place and I am glad that I had a chance to go there again. While I was there the weather in Macedonia was not so good, but I was so lucky to have the best end of the summer. The temperature there was high and I was enjoying near the sea. During my stay on Murter I also visited Sibenik, Split and National Park Krka. It was amazing to see this places again.
P.S. I need to tell you my story about this fluffy slippers - Instagram photo of them. In February I was with my boyfriend in Barcelona,Spain and I saw them in Zara. My boy was laughing at my idea to buy them because he thought that this slippers were funny. I listened to him and I didn't bought them. When we came back in Macedonia I was categorical to have them, but unfortunately in our Zara they didn't have my number. I was very disappointed and a little bit angry. Then in May we were in Setubal, Portugal and in their Zara the slippers were out of stock. The last day of our trip to Portugal we stayed in Lisbon, and our plan was to visit some important sights and go to Shopping Center Colombo to buy some stuff in Primark. I searched the internet and saw that in another Shopping Center(Amoreiras) there is my number of this slippers, so we went from one part of Lisbon to another just for my fluffy ones. And finally the world was mine :) and I have the fluffy slippers after looking for them in 3 different countries.










-
Outfit details:
Dress - Local Store
Slippers - Zara
Sunglasses - H&M
Watch - Ferrucci 
Bracelet - Bought in Setubal

-

Connect with me:





16 comments:

  1. This is truly such an amazing post, I love it, love your outfit as well. Thank you for sharing, you look stunning!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress! Strong summer vibes haha :)
    xoxo
    Lara

    www.verylara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tão linda :D
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny story :)) We women are so obsessed sometimes :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Murter is a beautiful place! Glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you look amazing<3
    We wish you a great day.
    Kiss
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures!!
    xoxo
    https://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great photos! I really love your dress:)
    Have a nice day!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely dress... i am following you dear and I hope you follow back 😊
    www.deriasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post dear. I am following you via gfc and g+ and I hope you follow back 😊
    www.deryaninsporgunlugu.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear, nice dress! Can we follow each other?
    hope u would like my new fashion video tell me what u think
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j0SxTKmym8&t=1s

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...