Monday, June 6, 2016

The beauty of Krka and Shibenik, Croatia ! +My first YouTube Video



Hello dear ones,

In the previous post (HERE) I was talking about Murter. In this post I decided to show you two more beautiful places in Croatia where I have opportunity to go. While I was on Murter, we had one day excursion to National Park Krka and after that we went to visit Shibenik. Both places are very beautiful and I hope that all of you will have a chance to go there one day.  I don't want to be boring with long text, enjoy in the pictures.

Здраво Здраво,

Во претходниот пост (ТУКА) пишував за островот Муртер. Во овој пост ќе ви покажам две други места кои имав шанса да ги посетам. Додека бевме на проектот на Муртер имаве еднодневна посета на Национален Парк Крка, а потоа го посетивме и Шибеник. Прекрасни места кои што се надевам ќе имате прилика да ги видите. Не сакам да "замарам" со долги текстови, па ве оставам да уживате во сликите.


National Park Krka









Shibenik







Outfit details:
Shirt - Local Store
Dress - New Yorker
Sunglasses - My boyfriend's
Backpack - Gift
Shoes - Adidas


P.S. This is my first video on YouTube, and if you like it give it a thumbs up and also Subscribe to my channel - HERE.




Connect with me:





7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely place , i love your sunnies.


    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you looking out to see with the buildings in front of you is lovely. Also, welcome to YouTube! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty place !

    visit my blog and maybe follow each other ?

    NEW POST - Best Bஃtches


    Facebook |Bloglovin |♥Instagram | Lookbook |Google✚


    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to visit Croatia, it looks beautiful!

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches Travel & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Šibenik is very beautiful town. There is lot of things to see! Nice pictures! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE CROATIA, I've visited Vela Luka last summer...:)

    >> www.thedress-sense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures!
    xoxo
    https://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...